The satisfaction to arrive on the top and admire the breathtaking landscape, the surprise to see a marmot popping out from her burrow, the joy to roll over a green field, the surprise to hear an eagle that flies over your head. These are just some of the emotions you can feel in the many Reserves and Natural Parks in Italy, wild, unique territories and landscapes.
Luckily we have the possibility to offer you many Human Destinations close to these natural treasures, let’s go to meet them!
- Between the Parco del Monte Cucco and the Parco Naturale Regionale Gola della Rossa e di Frasassi we find Serena and Luca of Volti di Pietra. They will suggest you many different itineraries depending on your interests and on the time you have. Hikes, mountain biking, natural and cultural paths. Moreover, the archeological sites of Sassoferrato, Pergola, to discover the golden bronzes, and the Castello di Frontone are nearby.
- Few kilometers from the Parco Nazionale dei Monti Sibillini you are welcomed by Marco and Veronica at ForestCamp. The little village of Smerillo has charmed many wonderful girls and gals who have spent their energies to build the little farm and learn how to cure the animals and the land. You will have the possibility to walk with the donkeys along the paths of the Protected Area, an activity suitable to all the family. The San Ruffino lake is also nearby with its canoes.
- Country House Casale Centurione is immersed in the Parco Nazionale della Majella and the Parco Nazionale d’Abruzzo and the Parco Nazionale del Gran Sasso are also nearby. With Giulia you can also take part to many activities related to the rural world: the vegetable garden, the olive grove, the vineyard, the wood and the workshops of pasta making and desserts. Activities, productivity and walking.
- Rosi and Vincenzo welcome you at Alla Corte Maddalena, close to the Parco Nazionale dell’Appennino Tosco-Emiliano. They have decided to deepen the knowledge of the territory becoming Environmental Guides, so they will suggest you personalized hikes and walks based on your level. The bond with the community of the Appennino is really strong, so they will surely invite you to discover Monte Ventasso and Corte Nasseta with the stories that have crossed the centuries.
- We go back to the Marche, this time at Sacchia Artfarm with Emiliana, Marco and their children. The place is surrounded by Parks and Natural Reserves: the Parco Sasso Simone and Simoncello and the Riserva Naturale Regionale dell’Alpe della Luna. At Sacchia Artfarm you can choose what to do: relax or take part to the many activities offered by Emiliana and her family. Everything is ready to satisfy your curiosity if you decide to visit this wonderful site!
Do you want to start travelling now? Discover our travels!