It is the beginning of the new year and we are already searching for new ideas to rewild our life and fresh air to regenerate our mind.
And this one is just the best year to do so, as 2016 is the National Year of Walk! This is one of the reasons why we have decided to present you 5 Human Destinations who allow you to take wonderful hikes, while you enjoy breathtaking views and breath clear air.
On your mark…Get set..GO!
- Manila welcomes you at Malga Calleda , a wonderful place on the foothills of the Monte Civetta, close to the National Park of the Dolomiti Bellunesi and the Natural Park of the Dolomiti Friulane. A unique possibility to experience the mountains in all their forms: hikes and walks, bonfires at night, hikes with the donkeys and tastings of typical products. Few minutes from there you find also Pieve di Cadore and Longarone, where you can visit the Vajont Dam.
- Be overwhelmed by a wave of enthusiasm at Casale Baronetto, where Josef and his crew will bring you to discover Abruzzo. You can reach the famous Gran Sasso National Park and also visit the many historical villages as Castiglione, Montefino and Penne. Relax, hikes, visits to the villages and mountain biking. Casale Baronetto is good for every taste.
- Giuliana and Toni can’t wait to show you the beauties of Pantelleria hosting you in their Due Gatti b&b. Their vitality will be contagious: they are ready to organize hikes and walks suitable to your needs and let you discover places that not even local people know. They organize different types of hikes: from 3 to 12 hours long, natural, cultural, historical or geological. Using the guide they have created you can explore every edge of the isle, the sea and the beaches.
- Now we go to Tuscany to find Ca’ del Sasso. Together with Franco and Raffaella you can discover a special area: Lunigiana. You can visit the National Park of the Appennino Tosco-Emiliano and follow the advice of Franco, who is an environmental guide, to find the best path. Nature, medieval villages, culture: you will fall in love with this land!
- As a last stop we move on the border of the Garda Lake to meet Vittorio, ready to welcome you in his suggestive Casa Luminosa. His attic with view will be the perfect starting point for hikes, kayaking and walks in the fields to pick edible wild herbs to cook all together. It is also the place where to enjoy the full silence and the light that comes from the lake. Vittorio will be your exceptional guide.
Are you ready to discover all the natural beauty of these territories?
What are you waiting for?! Quit your office and go to meet your Human Destinations! The trip has just started..